Bug Out Binder
- Animals: (This is the section to keep important info about your pets, farm animals and veterinary records.)
Contacts: (Keep up to date contact info for your emergency contacts here.)
Finances: (Self explanatory)
Firearms: Maintenance, Reloading and Repair
Food: Storage, Preservation and Cooking
Medical: Basic first aid, dentistry, emergency medicine
Misc. Skills & Knowledge:
- birth certificates
life insurance policies
personal contacts (name, phone, address, email address)
articles of incorporation and other business documents
credit card info
power of attorney
appraisals of precious goods or antiques
El Nino Is Spanish For The Nino
El Nino set to be strongest ever
Generally speaking El Niño brings:
- cooler and wetter weather to the southern United States
warmer weather to western Canada and southern Alaska
drier weather to the Pacific Northwest
cooler weather to northern Canada
wetter weather to southern California
- bad effects Storms, flooding, and landslides in Southern California
bad effects Crop damage in California
bad effects Northern US ski industry suffers from lack of snow
bad effects Heavy precipitation cause flooding and damage in Gulf states
bad effects Reduction in crops the following summer such as corn, soybeans, sorghum, and tobacco.
good effects Lower heating bills in the northern US
fish icon Pacific Northwest fisheries experience a decline in the size and numbers of salmon.
- good effects Western Canada has lower heating bills during an El Niño.
good effects There is reduced risk of spring flooding due to the lower amounts of snow.
Fisheries have greater return on sockeye salmon, navigating further north with the warmer coastal water.
bad effects More icebergs impeding travel on the eastern seaboard.
bad effects Ski areas are effected by the mild weather.
bad effects Thin ice on the Great Lakes poses a hazard.
bad effects Landslides, storms, and flooding in British Columbia.
Mark Twains Complaint
FBI Uncovers Al-Qaeda Plot To Just Sit Back And Enjoy Collapse Of United States
Chicago will be the next Detroit
Car industry gowth to end
- Millennials are less car-focused than older Americans and previous generations of young people, and their transportation behaviors continue to change in ways that reduce driving.
- Between 2001 and 2009, millennials made 4% more trips on public transportation, walked 16% more and rode their bikes 27% more. Driving trips declined by 15%.
Government vs Manufacturing
Monsanto Stunned that Roundup Causes Cancer
Not Getting My Vote
Hillary proves how big her dick is
Race to no drivers
“Toyota is investing $50 million with Stanford University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in hopes of gaining an edge in an accelerating race to phase out human drivers.”
What Have I Prepped Lately:
Applying for Jobs
Still working on Ham License. Yes its still boring.
Finished book 2 of the going home series. Fantastic!
- HAM Chat
- Still has to bug out.
Fear The Walking Dead
- Bug Out At Night or Wait till Day
- If i was in their shoes
Be Sure to Check Out:
Support The Show: