I dont want to take away from what was accomplished but. 5 to 4 vote? It should have been a 9 to 0 vote.
Cities are not allowing for marriage now… what the hell? illegal. can’t wait for those lawsuits
6 key life events Americans felt they had to delay due to financial concerns
|Buying a home||14%||22%|
Cracking Wifi Passwords
Reasons I keep going down this rabbit hole.
- We all want to be James Bond/Jamie Bond
- Stay anonymous
- Protect yourself
After talking about cracking wifis how do you protect yourself further.
Something about staying invisible online is just cool
Change IP address
- Use Free Wi-Fi Outside of Your Home. An IP address doesn’t travel with you. So if you simply go to a coffee shop, bookstore or hotel lobby and tap into their Wi-Fi, you will temporarily hide your usual IP address. How so? You’ll be using their network’s IP address for as long as you’re online.Try it out. First, check your IP address on WhatIsMyIPAddress.com, and then visit any place with free Wi-Fi, log in to their Internet and check it again. However, if you don’t use a VPN (read below), your Internet activity is at risk of being spied on or intercepted by a bad guy without your knowing it. How likely is that? Who knows! But don’t make online purchases or check your bank account while drinking your Grande Espresso.
Change Mac Address
- What MAC Addresses Are Used For
- Static IP Assignment: Routers allow you to assign static IP addresses to your computers. When a device connects, it always receives a specific IP address if it has a matching MAC address
- MAC Address Filtering: Networks can use MAC address filtering, only allowing devices with specific MAC addresses to connect to a network. This isn’t a great security tool because people can spoof their MAC addresses.
- MAC Authentication: Some Internet service providers may require authentication with a MAC address and only allow a device with that MAC address to connect to the Internet. You may need to change your router or computer’s MAC address to connect.
- Device Identification: Many airport Wi-Fi networks and other public Wi-Fi networks use a device’s MAC address to identify it. For example, an airport Wi-Fi network might offer a free 30 minutes and then ban your MAC address from receiving more Wi-Fi. Change your MAC address and you could get more Wi-Fi. (Free, limited Wi-Fi may also be tracked using browser cookies or an account system.)
- Device Tracking: Because they’re unique, MAC addresses can be used to track you. When you walk around, your smartphone scans for nearby Wi-Fi networks and broadcasts its MAC address. A company named Renew London used trash bins in the city of London to track people’s movements around the city based on their MAC addresses. Apple’s iOS 8 will use a random MAC address each time it scans for nearby Wi-Fi networks to prevent this sort of tracking.
Change all three above often and often
ghost hacktivists or build a name for yourself. I would look at staying a ghost and changing your name often.
What Have I Prepped Lately:
Mentioned In The Show:
Be Sure to Check Out: